Birdie Path Golf Green
The Birdie Path Golf Green from Big Moss Golf was designed with PGA Teacher of the year, Michael Breed. Michael Breed knows the importance of making more putts to lower scores and designed this green with that goal in mind. Putting is the most important part of golf and can make or break any golfers round. Practicing putting at home is one of the easiest and sure fire ways to lower your scores. The Birdie Path can help you do this. It was designed to help golfers perfect their putting stroke, check their alignment and tempo, and simply make more putts.
Birdie Path Golf Putting Green features
- Ultra High Quality 100% Nylon putting surface
- Path & Cross help monitor the putter’s path & face angle
- Target center, left edge, or right edge of cup using colored ball path lines
- Improve tempo & stroke length using target dots
- String Drill Included : Monitor ball path & target lines for both straight and breaking putts
- Use String Drill & Colored Target lines to make sure your eyes are always directly over the ball. Adjust your posture & set up accordingly
- 2 Inch Half Moon Reducer Included : Rotate the reducer to precisely target the center, right edge, left edge of the hole
- Chipping Mat Included : All Big Moss™ Greens are intended to be chipped on!
- Small foot print: 2′ W x 8′ L
Why are alignment tools so important?
One of the most important shots in golf is the ability to hit a putt on your intended line. The more often you can hit your intended line the more putts you will make, period. Since every putt is a straight putt, gravity just gets in the way, this makes this skill extremely important. The Birdie Path was designed with this in mind. This green simply helps you hit your intended line more often.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase we make returns easy. Simply email email@example.com and we will take it from there. Simply just pay for the return shipping. You have 30 days from the product purchase date to return your order.
Big Moss Warranty and Returns
**This Warranty and Returns Page only applies to Big Moss Products**
We will gladly accept the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship for 30 days from the date of purchase. Fulfillment mistakes that we make resulting in the shipment of incorrect product to you will also be accepted for return 30 days from the date of purchase.
There is currently no warranty on Big Moss products